With the purchase of an online management system like ORA, a dedicated and personal assistance is essential to let you to solve problems and management doubts.
Support and assistance
Support is included in the purchase or fee agreement. The terms of the support are defined below.
Assistance instead is an activity that can always be requested for any reason and will be invoiced at € 35 / hour with a minimum of 1 hour. To activate this option it is possible to purchase prepaid assistance packages.
In the event of assistance requests, a detailed list will be available and can be consulted in real time with all the details of the hours used.
Support is included for one year if the software is purchased. In the case of a contract with an annual fee, support is included for the whole duration of the contract.
Terms for support request
The support included in the ORA package can be requested for the following reasons:
- program malfunctions (software bugs, calculation errors, etc.)
In this case a resolution of the problem is generally resolved within 24 hours.
- request functionality clarifications
Each feature can be clarified once. This support guarantees the necessary help for the implementation of the program.
Support does not include:
- Repeated requests for explanations of the same functionality
- Operation or questions relating to services outside of ORA such as the server or users' computers.
- Resolutions of hacker attacks on the management site (remote possibility)
- Questions and clarifications for operations performed by operators on ORA
- Configurations and modifications that can be made by operators independently
- Customization of texts or functionality customization
After the expiration of the support only requests for bug resolution will be managed without at no costs.
Timing and contact methods
The only official contact channel is by email. Generally response times are within 24 hours (it could happen that could arrive at 48 hours, but rarely).
We cannot guarantee an answer on Whats-app or other social media.
You can also contact me by phone and, if I can't answer, I will try to call you back within 24 hours.